Domiciliary care services
Hope Health Kare services provide personal care for people living in their own homes. The needs of people using the services may vary greatly, but packages of care are designed to meet individual circumstances.
The person is visited at various times of the day or, in some cases, care is provided over a full 24-hour period. Where care is provided intermittently throughout the day, the person may live independently of any continuous support or care between the visits.
care for people with/facilities for:
Mental health condition
Live-in care supported living
Home is where the heart is, or so they say, but what happens when you need a little extra help to continue to do all the things you used to be able to manage so easily? Residential care is an option but it will mean leaving your home, your community and possibly even your pets behind. Home is probably the only place where you know you’ll feel truly happy, it’s also where your memories are, so if you’re finding it difficult to cope with daily routines for whatever reason and, you don’t want to move into residential care, Hope Health Kare Live In Care could be the right option for you.
Advantages of Care At Home
- Living in your own familiar surroundings
- Staying together as a married couple
- More independence and freedom
- Contact with family and friends whenever it suits
- Your family pets can stay at home with you
- Personal care and attention unrivaled by residential care
- Continuity of care
- Time to enjoy the things that matter most to you
- Relief from domestic chores
- You choose when to eat and what to eat with meals prepared if required